cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification to reporter to display shared email address and not the email address of the processor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would greatly appreciate some assistance in the following issue I am having. We have implmented AIM for Solution Manager 7.1 SP8 and the emails sent to the reporter has the processors name associated with a distribution list email address. We would like for the email address to only display the distribution email address.

Example, when a notification is sent to the reporter, the email address displays Deena Govender <customersupport@xxx.com>. We would like for this to only display customersupport@xxx.com. We have changed all the Solution Manager users email address to customersupport@xxx.com, to enale this functionality to work.

Regards

Deena Govender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deena,

This is standard smartforms behavior, you can copy Smartforms to Z - Y ( as i always do )

And setup everything you want there.

f.e. we have mask like [priority] [document type ] [doc.number] [status] in header, example:

High, CR 800000100, Approved and sender always Solution Manager customersupport@xxx.com

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

We had an ABAP'er manual make some changes to the sender of the outgoing email notification. He created a specific user and hard coded the program to use only that details.

For future reference, would you provide me with a bit more detail for the above solution. I can see the sender attributes in the custom form we created but those fields cannot be changed.

Regards

Deena Govender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its another trick, you can do this in the Processing Class, Processing Method

Copy Processing Class to Z-Y and change variable

ls_output_options-tdtitle

after this send this data to samrtforms FM

Just show it to your ABAP developer he will understand

Cheers Dan

Answers (0)