Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

i want to give the discount to customer

1) it can be in % which will be calculate on Total value

2)Fixed amount

3) Quantity

now my question is,

Is it possible to create one condition type with all calculation i.e 1) % 2) fixed amount and 3) Quantity or i have to create three condition type.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is it possible to create one condition type with all calculation

Calculation type for a condition type have only one selection criteria and you have to select any of those. Had you tried this in your system before posting here, you would have straightaway got the answer and you would have come to know that it is not possible.    Certain queries can easily be answered on our own and only thing to get such solutions is "SELF EFFORT". 

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

As explained  by Mr. G Lakshmipathi please try to put some effort in your own and if you are an SD guy then you should know this thing as it is very basic one. Moreover you don't need to create Three Condition types, simply create discount condition type or copy standard one, in case if you don't have any discount condition. There is an option of calculation type you will define in your condition type characteristics, you can give any calculation type which is frequently used by your Organization. When you will create your condition record via T-Code VK11 you just have to select your condition type in the column i.e percentage, Quantity or fixed amount as per your requirement.

Lets say if you are giving discount in percentage, in amount column you give percentage figure and you will select calculation type as percentage and if you want to give discount on quantity then you have to put of what amount you are giving discount and you will select calculation type quantity.

Hope you will get the solution done. Thanks

Best Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, by using only one condition you can achieve your requirement. But user will have to be careful and he will have to do the changes manually.

To achieve this follow the below steps:

1. Create Condition Type and in condition type maintain

Manual Entries : C (if you are using access sequence) or Leave it Blank (if there is no access sequence)

Calculation Type: select the Check Box    

Amount/Percent: select the check box

2. In Pricing Procedure maintain the From and To Field against that condition type, so that in case of %, syatem should calculate the Base Value on which the % will be calculated.

3. Create the Order --> go to Condition Tab at Item

system determined the Rate of 2% from the master data. Now double click the condition type, so below screen will open,

4. In the above screen you may change the Calculation Type like FIXED, % or Qunatity from F4 help, and accordigly system will change the data. You may also change the Amount (rate) of this condition.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

For this you have to maintained the 3 separate condition type.

Because how system could know that now for this scenario what to give i.e. discount or other.

Even if you tried by routine then also it won't work.

So better to create a 3 separate Condition type for the same and let the system perform smoothly.

Hope you will get your point.

Regards,

Kundan

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge No. You need to maintain 3 different con types separately.

Could you please let us know in which scenario you will use this?

thanks,

Srinu.