cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am Prashanth, having 4+ years of order to cash operations experience where need to work on various issues related to Sales Orders and Delivery, Pricing and Billing issues. I worked on various sub process in order to cash and completed ORDER TO CASH (AR) process certification by TARN.

My goal is to become ERP Consultant and wanted to apply my domain knowledge. I went to SAP SD classes and then successfully completed  SD Certification from ATOS India Ltd.

It's been more than 3 months and looking for career opportunity in SAP world and did not receive single genuine call from any company and consultancy.

> Could you please any one help me to understand what's the companies strategy to hire SAP Certified fresher's who having domain exp. ?

> Every recruiter is looking for min 3 Years of SAP relevant Experience.

> Is God Father technique will work here as movies & Politics?

> Is there any strategy to get call from recruiters apart from FAKE Exp.?

Please provide your suggestions and guidence.

Thank you

Prashanth.

Hyd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

Don't worry!!! you will get good job and keep on try for small company.In Jan 2014 many companies going to hire many sap consultant.

Also please update latest technology..

Thank you

Mahendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendran,

This is called "Motivation".

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I hope the below added link might be helpful to you all.

Best Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Thats Fantastic, I am very happy that you are getting calls for interview.

All the best! I am 100% sure that you are going to rock in upcoming new year 2014.

Be positive and keep going! As soon as you joined in any company. Please let us know. We will also celebrate with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Suseelan

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
> Is God Father technique will work here as movies & Politics?

Nothing. May be 1 % may work.

Don't get disappointed when you did not get calls for last 3 months.

Usually the calls will be less comparatively experienced.

Since you are certified Consultant definitely you will be getting one day which would be your day.

Sincerely refresh your CV in Noukri, Monster etc. Also please follow up with AtoS where they conduct campus recruitment for the people like you.

But until you get a call from the recruiter you must be prepared very well. you should not lose the chance even one.

Better to follow the below link on daily basis for some time which is very much useful to increase your existing knowledge, also useful while facing the interviews.

All the best.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fantastic Srinu!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions.

I am receiving calls for SAP SD openings and few are going to schedule for interview.

Now am very confident enough to get a job in SAP technology.

Once again thank you.

- Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

Please see below attached job opening and contact for more details to Asmita (HR). The job location is Mumbai and Pune.

Greetings!!

This is Asmita from Harjai Computers Pvt. Ltd. 

We are an ISO 9001:2008IT Out Sourcing Company currently providing IT Services to almost 200 Companies, which Includes CMM, PCMM, CMMI and reputed Companies in India and Abroad.

One of our CMM level 5 clients is looking for SAP SD for Mumbai & Pune

Skills: SAP SD

Job Location: Mumbai & Pune

Experience: 1 - 2 yrs (only considered)

Notice period - Immediate -15 days

Please Note: person should be available for f2f in weekdays.

Please Contact

Asmita: 9870553984

asmita@harjai.com

Willing to learn new technologies and flexible with roles and duties. Please send us your latest updated detailed resume with the following details. CV's WITHOUT BELOW DETAILS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!!

1. Total Experience:
2. Relevant Exp:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Current Company:
5. Payroll Company:
6. Current CTC:
7. Expected CTC;
8. Notice Period;
9. Reason for Change:
10. Current Location:
11. Location Preferences;
12. Passport Deails (PP Number / Valid date);

Thanks & Regards

Asmita- HR Executive

For our current hot openings Click Here.

303,3rd Floor, Advent Atria, Chincholi Bunder Raod, Off. S.V. Road, Malad (West), Mumbai- 400064.
Branch Office : D210, Sector 55, NOIDA 201301, UP
(+91-22-) 28441238 | Ext: | Fax: (+91-22-)28737077 | Mobile: Asmita: 9870553984 asmita@harjai.com |www.harjai.com

All the Best,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I appreciate! Great help!

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Every company has a fresher drive at least once a year.. where it will look for the guys like you..as  i know ibm do it every february... Just use your professional contacts to get to know about these jobs...

Regards

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Update yourself !

Keep posting your resume in all Job portal !

Keep updated CV!

Be Positive!

Dont put any fake experience thats not advisable and not allowed anywhere in this world.

Try to go in right way and path you will definitely achieve it.

Try to contact consultancy, after January -many companies use to get more projects.

Try ! Try ! till you succeed!

Regards,

Hari Suseelan

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Keep on trying may get genuine call from company ,better you try to apply small company for you first break ,pls don't go for fake experience

Regards

Nayeem