cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The number of employees is not being calculated and the warning message "Amount exceeds maximum amount 1 x $25.00 USD" appears even if there are multiply employees listed.

gangadharreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, We have CMEA and DMEA expenses type and both have fields for Number of employees and Number of guest fields. In Audit configuration area we have given for 1 employee maximum 25 USD can expenses and more that that system will give the warning message . But the number of employees is not being calculated and the warning message "Amount exceeds maximum amount 1 x $25.00 USD" appears even if there are multiply employees listed. In Trip creation I have mentioned the amount of 50 USD for 3 employees. Generally in this example whenever the trip amount more than 75 USD (3*25), then only system has to give the Warning message. But here system has given warning message even the Trip amount 50 USD also. Kindly guide me how to resolve this issue. Thanks, Gangadhar reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gangadhar,

I have used this functionality with simple Number field and it works fine. Please check with this field me know if it works.I on't think that there is a standard logic to sum all the three fields (No. of Employees, No. of Business Partners, No. of additional guests)  to raise a Warning or Error for the maximum amounts.

If you want to work it this way, then maybe you have to define a logic in BaDi (TRIP_WEB_CHECK) and work it out.

Regards,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you used any BADI/USEREXIT for the calculation part?

If possible can you provide the screenshot of the error and BADI/USEREXIT if it exist.?

gangadharreddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

We are getting below error

Amount exceeds maximum amount 1 x 25.00 USD

Message no. 56516