Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price update in sales order using free goods

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a problem with free goods scenario, eg. 4 + 2 pcs.

There are two business cases :

1) sales order with item (item category TAN) where is manually inserted price condition for discount

- if there is quantity 2, free goods functionality is not activated, price conditions are correct

- if I insert quantity 4, free goods is activated and new item (item category TANN) is added automatically

- price conditions for item (TAN) are unchanged - manual condition is still present

- this business case is according to the requests

2) sales order is created with reference to the contract

- in contract is manually inserted price condition for discount

- after copy from contract to sales order (item with item category TAN - in VTAA price type "C") are price conditions transferred correctly

- if there is quantity 2, free goods functionality is not activated, price conditions are correct

- if I insert quantity 4, free goods is activated and new item (item category TANN) is added automatically

- price conditions for item (TAN) are updated (seems that with price update "B") - manual condition is missing

- this business case doesn't meet requirements

Could you, please, give me direction how could I solve problem with manual price condition?

Thank you

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

David,

So are you saying that even though the VTAA for the item category TAN is set as 'C' it is behaving like pricing update 'B'?

Do you change the quantity in the sales order after creating the contract?

Please check that in the definition of the discount condition type the changes section, "C" is selected, to make sure that Manual entries have the priority.

Thanks,

Ravin

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravin,

definition of conditions was the right direction. I had there space. After changing to "C" it was fine.

The only problem is that this condition is placed in several pricing procedures for several companies. But this solution is my preferred. The affection will not be so hard, because it is always set as manual condition.

Thank you

If anyone has the same problem and there is no possibility to change definition of condition, it can be done through user-exit RV61AFZA form userexit_pricing_copy. If you would like to act condition as manual entry, simply change KOMV-KHERK = 'C' (after some IFs with org. structures 🙂 ).

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are certain fields in order that if we change them pricing will be redetermine and quantity is one of them. Pricing date, plant, material and quantity etc. This is standard behavior and there is no solution in standard. You can try with your ABAPER to make some modifications where system rerun the pricing on changing the quantity. I don't know the exact point so you have to find it out through debugging or try in Google.

Thank$

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is that in "standard" order without reference to the contract is the behaviour I would like to have. When I use reference to the contract and free goods become active, it starts to behave as described - manual price transferred from contract is lost :-).

I tried to debug this but was completely lost.

BR,

David