cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scoring Model Score not correct with single entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a issue with the PPM scoring models.

I have configured two questionnaires and the I have defined scoring model values.

The scoring model has to show the value based on the the questionnaires inputs. I have distributed 60 and 40% between the questionnaires to derive a score

When both the questionnaires are filled the scoring model give the value correctly based on the questionnaire input and the range defined.

But the issue is when only one questionnaire is filled the scoring models is showing 100 % but the actual weight age is defined is 60% for it.

Is there any configuration i have to do so that scoring model should be restricted to the questionnaire weighting defined if only one questionnaire is filled among two.

Regards,

Lohith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lohith

Have you entered a 0 value as criteria for your weighting? What I mean is that for your 2 inputs you distributed 40 and 60 percent. I presume you specified either ranges for curreny, numeric, or text? If you specified ranges for example, you need to create an entry and enter a value in the 'FROM' field of 0 and in the "T0"field as 0 (or blank) AND then specify in the "SCORE"field that the value is 0 (or blank). See example attached

I hope this will resolve your issue, otherwise let me know

Chatsworth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chatsworth,

As per your suggestion I did the changes the issue is fixed... Great...

Thank you very much....

Regards,

Lohith

Answers (0)