Did you mean: 

Bill plan error with BOM scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I created sales order with BOM ie:

ZTAQ-- Main item -- priced

ZTAE-- sub component -- text

2. Assigned Bill plan to ZTAQ for down payment scenario.

3. When I created ZFAZ for downpayment request: getting error as 000020 For down-payment requirements, only billing rule 4 or 5 can be used.

4. Bill plan is only assigned to ZTAQ

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pitabush--where we can assign billing plan in customer master--let me know?

Dear vandana sharma--- your perception of """Bill plan is assigned to only item category.''''--is wrong.

Can be assigned to header in Vov8--pl check the field of Billing plan type in Billing section.

But i was very much interested to know about your question of """Down payment request at header level--is some thing is there can call as item level down payment request?"""

Will wait to see the experts opinion in this.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to capture down payment or advance for BOM materials.

1. If i maintain bill plan @ item level then unable to create FAZ invoice as it giving me error saying no billing rule for TAE item category (since TAE is text, not priced, i dont want to maintain Bill plan @ TAE level)

2. I maintained Bill plan @ header but its affecting my pricings

Any suggestions

Thanks

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want Billing plan per Item--Why you choose Header level BOM---Where sub-items acts like Text items.

have you tried with Item Level BOM--With LUMF Item category?

Then you need to maintain billing plan type in Vov7 of Sub-Item(Standard TAN)

Try and you will get.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one just help me with down payment scenario @ header level.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what Billing rule is maintained in OVBJ for your Billing Plan Type.  As per the error you have indicated, it should have been other than 4 or 5.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LAkshmipathi,

You are correct. I have assigned 5 bt i am talking how to configure for BOM. pls read the issues mentioned above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check wheather you have assigned any bill plan type to order type and customer master.

because it will give preference to Customer master first then order type then item category.

Check if anything mentioned there.

Regards

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pitabash,

1. Bill plan is assigned to only item category.

2. My requirement is: to capture advance on sales order for BOM or without BOM: to fulfill this requirement thr standard,

a. Without BOM: assigned bill plan to item category ZTAQ and in downpayment input advance value and created downpayment request after receiving downpayment from FI, created delivery and then final invoice ZF2.

b. With BOM: when creating downpayment request, its saying line item 20 doesnt have billing rule.

this is cuz is have nt assigned bill plan to ZTAE cuz i want to capture advance for main item only and not for subitems.

Any suggestions

Thanks