cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN SRM portal after creation of contract mail genrating for supplier and email is wrongly generated in the emial

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am working on SRM 7.0 system .

Once contract is ceated and mail is generating to concern supplier. There in that mail body correspodning contrcat link should be there.

curretnly the mail was generated wrongly.

Can you please guide me system how it is gnerating mail. where I ahve to check??

Thansk in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Problem is solved.

SPRO -> Techncial settings -> mainatian portal infor

here I maintained portal details.

Thanks,

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it's not going through SOST then it's probably a Portal issue - as you discovered.

Please mark the thread as answered.

regards

Rick Bakker

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SOST you can see when the mail was created. Search SWI1 for that time and you should be able to find which step of which workflow generated that mail - I'm assuming it came from a workflow.

regards

Rick Bakker

PS You should consider making use of a spellchecker, it is difficult to read posts like these

former_member1362181
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rick Bakker,

Thank you so much for responding.

Here Client is loading contracts through one program. After that if we click on "request email " button in portal  for any specific contract  then one automatic mail will generate though our inbox. There we can type manually whom to send that mail id we need to enter.

So mails are not generating through SOST. But in that automatic mail body that displayed URL for contract is generating wrongly. Kindly advise us how to trace this ?

System is generating mail body from where and how that URL is generating ?

Thanks in Advance,