Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out a transport request with Object ID??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Somebody has added some users to a position in Organizational Structure (PPOME) in Dev. He created a Transport. Changes were not imported to Quality system. I have no idea in which Transport those changes are there. i have the object ID of that position and the date of modification. Now i want to find the transport request so that i can move those changes to Quality and Production. Help me in finding that Transport Request number.

i have tried in SE03. it was asking for Program id and object type. i know that the object id for a position is S, but i could not find that id in the list.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Without knowing what type of object they are transporting or exactly what they did it is hard to advise, by the sounds of it they created an object relationship? which would just be a table entry (might be worth checking for TABU) but thats a complete guess without more information.  If you know the date and who it was can you not search on that for both modified and released?

PS.  For future reference this would probably be more appropriate in the BASIS forum as it relates to transports.  No biggie, one of the moderators will probably move it.

Cheers,

Frank_Buchholz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

First create a transport containing some PPOM objects  to have an example, than use SE16 to have a look into table E070 (transport objects) E071K (keys).

Kind regards

Frank