Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the document has already been fully invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have an issue need your help.

I got an error when I create billing in VF01(see below picture).

1. I created a standard sales order which material quantity is 256. Then created DN and PGI for the all material quantity.
  2. Created billing which the material quantity is 250.
  3. I got an error log when created billing for the rest of the material(material quantity is 6). The error log is "the document has already been fully invoiced".

But I got this error if the sales order created before 2010.12.15.     I can create billing again if the sales order created after 2010.12.15.

What's wrong? What should I do if I want create billing for the 6 of material quantity?

Thank you & regards,

Candy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Candy,

Goto VOV7, for selecting the item category. Here check whether you have maintained B in the field completion rule. Which means the Billing Relevance should be K.

Then when executing the transaction VF01, instead of pressing Enter key, click on selection list.

And in copy control for your item category, plus indicator has to be maintained for pos.neg.value field.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, I found the changed TR in STMS .

Thanks,

Candy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Candy,

If the documents created after 2010.12.15 are working fine & the issue is only with documents created before that date, then the behavior does not seems to be SAP standard. Please check with your ABAPer whether some Z-Development is the reason behind this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for reply.

I have found the reason. But still thank you very much.

Best,

Candy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi candy,

U need to try the closing the open order for remaining 6 units.

Then try again for doing invoicing.

Thanks & Regards

Dharmesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmesh,

Thanks for your reply.

The billing has clear in 2010 ,so I can't closed the sales order. This issue happened the production system , and I can re-occur this issue in test system.

Thanks,

Candy