cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HANA accelerator

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

need some suggestion on the sap hana implementation for SAP GTS .

we are currently making our groundwork for implementing SAP HANA as side by side approach to our SAP GTS application

we are trying to improve performance issues in the areas of SPL screening reports and other compliance reports

question i have is

i see that SAP GTS with 10.0 provided 3 types of accelerators

1) accelerator for audit trail

2) for blocked business partner

3) blocked documents

so if we activate these accelerators any idea what tables will be active to be made available on SAP HANA database ?

im thining the /sapsll/splaud table will be one , like wise /sapsll/adrcon  , /sapsll/cuhdsta

is it suggested to activate the master data tables into SAP HANA like BUT000 and BUT020 even with little modification to the out of the box functionlity ?

thanks in advance

thanks

bharadwaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP HANA serves as secondary database for SAP products like ERP or CRM or GTS

Data is replicated / written into In-Memory in real time for secondary storage

User interface remains unchanged to ensure non disruptive acceleration

Application is accelerated by reading the data directly from the In-Memory database

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prem thanks for the reply

i am aware of the architecture and implementation startegy of SAP HANA as side car approach

but what my questions is for SAP HANA to improve performance some of the key performance bottleneck  tables has to be made availbale for the application to read the data from SAP HANA when necessary on SAP GTS .

when we activate the accelerator on SAP GTS what tables are linked to these accelerators that we have to setup on HANA ?

appreciate your help on this

thanks