cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales based on availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Good morning to all ,

In my project we are following standard third party process, and normally when end user enters the material in sales order it will carryout the availability check for a particular plant and gives the confirmed delivery date for normal sales process(TAN). But client requirement is when system goes for search for a particular material in plant if, there is no stock in the plant it should automatically get triggered with TAS item category (instead of TAN) in the sales order.

How it can be configured,

If it is enhancement what program & which field we need to give to the ABAPER please suggest me.

Hope it is clear.

Thank you...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explain the logic to your technical team and ask them to try with USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP in program MV45AFZB

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank for your reply

Krishna murali and G Lakshmipathi.

Here can i know the table name for this enhancement please.

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vishwanath,

In the userexit pointed out by Mr Lakshmipathi, try adding the following logic.

If table VBEP- EDATU ( Schedule line date) is not equal to VBAK-VDATU (Req Del date) then overwrite VBAP- PSTYV with TAS.

Consult with your ABAP team to figure out the exact technical details to achieve your reqt.

Thanks,
Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravin.

Thank you for your information...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Rajesh,

Please check configuration settings

we need to maintain material master in  checking group field,

We need to maintain in material master in procurement field ,

we need to maintain material master item category group BANS,

we need to maintain item category TAS,

We need to maintain material master Moving average Price(S),

We need to item category determination in VOV4

OR +BANS+USAGE+TAS

we need to maintain schedule line category VOV6

Order type NB,Item Category,Account ass group

I hope this will help you,

Warm regards,

murali krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

GUD MORNIG ALL,

Hi Srinu s,

To make u understand,

when there is no stock available in the plant, normal sales process has to become third party sales, to make delivery as soon as possible to the end customer from the vendor.

To do enhancement in which table & in which program i have to use.

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

If the order creation process is a manual one where the user keys in the details using VA01, you can achieve the reqt by simply making sure that in the item category determination you have assigned "TAS" as an entry in the Manual item category determination for your order type which is determining TAN by default.

Then upon checking in the order to see if material is available or not you can simply over write the item category to TAN. No need of any ABAP work in this case. Check the path below.

SPRO > IMG > SALES AND DISTRIBUTION > SALES > SALES DOCUMENTS > SALES DOCUMENT ITEM > Define Item Category

How are the orders created at your client site?

Thanks,

Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ravin,

Thank you for your answer,

My client will create the orders manually, i know that manual item category assignment in VOV4 but they want to determine the third party item category TAS based on item availability at the plant.

Ex :    On 10-12-12013 User creating sales order VA01 100qty

(Customer Requested deli date is 15-12-2013)

There is no material availability in plant,

System will proposes actual delivery date (forward scheduling) 20-12-2013

If actual delivery date falls beyond 20-12-2013 system should give popup to the user for TAS item category selection in the sales order.

Let me know if need further clarification...

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am not sure about the automatically triggering the TAS when there is no stock available in the plant.

but you can manually change the item category to TAS from TAN when the system shows the schedule lines '0' for the item.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanath,

Could you please check at Material Master, Basic data 1 tab - where the Gen Item Category Group is BANS.

Regards,

Sharan