cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Model mix planning sort sequence &Schedule Roll out and Roll in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,Urgent help needed.

We are using model mix planning is sap APO PPDS.We are having following show stopper.

Schedule roll : If plant gets shut down on a particular day, all scheduled order needs to be pushed a day forward. For example, if production order was scheduled on 9th Dec 2013 2 pm and shut down occurred (Machine failure etc.) then same Orders should be produced when plant starts next day (10th Dec 2013) . Similarly, the plan orders which were originally scheduled on next day, i.e. Dec 10th, should be pushed forward in the same sequence and starts following day, i.e. Dec 11th. Also, if an extra Saturday was added then orders should be pulled forward with maintaining same sequence.

Fleet sequence Check : A Sales Quote is broken into several sales orders, each having one quantity. The sales orders from the same quote should be in same sequence (sorted by sales order in the same quote) . As the sales order of the same quote has same delivery date, model mix planning is not differentiating to sort orders for same delivery date .

Thanks in advance for kind assitance.

Regards,

Sadan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemantkorlekar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sadan,

For unplanned machine breakdown time, I think we need to update the resource down time in the resource master, and again take the planning run / sequencing run.

For Fleet sequence check, can you check if there is a sorting or priority facility is available in the Quote for the SOs. Or delivery date for the SOs can be updated to have a sequence for the SOs.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best Regards,

Hemant