Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partnering with SAP - Where to improve?

MaiconWallauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

When Partnering with SAP, there are many needs that may not be fully suported by SAP. Thinking this way, I invite you all to point out common issues faced by you when it comes to the Partnership (processes, information, tools, anything).

With this information, it'd be easy to understand where we have to improve in order to provide the best support for our Ecosystem!

Count on you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, i applied for partnership 2 weeks ago and still got no response. maybe you should simplify the application process or make possible for applicants to track applications.

MaiconWallauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shageldi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Could you please provide me with the country that you have applied for the SAP partnership, and what type of Partnership that you applied to?

With this information I can redirect you internally in order to give more information about your application.

Regards,

Maicon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maicon,

I applied from Turkmenistan, and the type of partnership is SAP Extended Business Member.

Looking forward to get positive response.

best regards,

Shageldi

MaiconWallauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shageldi,

The right team for you to reach out to is the Helpline. Please contact them through pe_channel_helpline@sap.com. Please inform your company`s name and ask for the status of your application.

I contacted the SAP Recruiter for the region asking him to get back to you shortly.

If you feel that this info helped you, please set this reply as Helpful or Correct answer.

Thanks and regards,

Maicon Wallauer