cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the need to run the program before Tcode?

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i want to run the Tcode of VA14L--system suggested me to run the program SDSPESTA..

Then i run this program in SE38 and after that i am able to see the effect of VA14L.(sales docs blocked for delivery).

Actually--why system suggested me to run this program first--then only can show the desired effect?

What was logic behind this suggestion....

After running this program will the system activate any Components??If so what are they?

Pl suggest me for better understanding....

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From Release 4.6A, the "Sales Orders / Contracts Blocked for Delivery" report (RVSPERAU) and the "Release Sales Orders for Billing" report(RVAUFSPE) have been replaced with the following new reports:

o   SD Documents Blocked for Delivery (SDLIEFSPE)
o   SD Documents Blocked for Billing (SDFAKSPE)

The reason behind changing the reports is because both the old reports (RVSPERAU and RVAUFSPE) could only display sales documents that had been
blocked at header level. Sales documents blocked at item and schedule line level, and therefore also not relevant for delivery or billing, were not displayed by these reports. To enable you to select these documents too, the status tables in SD have been given new fields that display the blocking status
(delivery/billing document/user status). The new reports (SDLIEFSPE and SDFAKSPE) can evaluate these new status fields. If you want to use the new reports for sales documents already in the system, you must update the new status fields before you use the report for the first time. You can do this with the selection program SDSPESTA.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Noel Connolly for your help--Now i understood.

Thanks a lot.

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answered & thread closed.

Phanikumar

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Go to this link for your information :http://scn.sap.com/thread/1900013

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot  Mr.Kundan for your helping nature.

Now i understood.

Phanikumar

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's wonderful, but then perhaps you could also kindly mark your question as answered?