Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIFF condition Billing plan Sales order

bblanc
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus!

I have a question for you that might be obvious but I can not manage to find the answer anywhere!

I have a standard order with 1 item position with $10 000 of value

Going into the item details, at the billing plan I create 2 entries:

1 for down payments with $3413 of value.

1 for final billing with $6587 of value.

When I proceed to Billing this sales order I create 2 billing documents with a VAT of 8%.

My total billed amount is of $10 800 but when I look at my 2 billing documents I have just generated I get :

1st one : $3686.04

2nd one: $7113.96

The DIFF condition is applied so that the total makes $10 800 but I would like that it applies to each bill rounding it up correctly meaning, I would like to get :

1st one : $3686.05

2nd one : $7113.95

In the Table T001R the rounding unit is set to 5. And DIFF condition has been set up like:

And last :

Condition class A   Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type   B   Fixed amount

Condit.category L   Generally new when copying

Cond.control    E   Condition value and basis fixe

Condit.origin   A   Automatic pricing

How can I get that during a billing plan on a sales order my diff condition applies correctly to each billing document generated and maintain the consistency ( meaning in my case a total of $10 800) ?

Thank you very much for your help!

P.S: I already looked SAP notes 1812631 and  1816872 but visibly no luck with them.

Regards,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Benjamin,

Try with rounding rule 20. Also check the settings for DIFF condition type in your pricing procedure. SAP recommends the usage of

Reqt routine - 13

Alt Cal Type routine- 13

Alt Base val routine- 4

Cheers,

Ravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Benjamin, For rounding off, assign routine 17 as calc type against each of your tax conditions types. Also, configure rounding rule for condition types as required.