cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel request to show from and to flight destinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to show in travel request creation screen, the from and to airport names just like how it shows in travel plan. We are not implementing travel plan, since it has integration with other service providers. Travel request should show the airport details so that it can be sent to travel agency.

Request you advises.

Thanks

Govind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind

you can Insert Flight details in the Trip request by clicking Request Transportation/Accomodation

we can use this functionality even though you are not implementing Travel Planning.

Check this link too

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1889857

Hope this solves ur Issue!!!

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

Thanks for your reply. This is fine in R/3. But in portal inserting flight details is not possible in travel request creation screen. It is available only in travel plan.

I want to somehow achieve this functionality in portal. Or we should be able to create travel plan with out any integration between outside service providers. Is this possible.

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind

I agree on that point, that in ESS/MSS we don't have that flexibility to Insert flight details. If such is the requirement then try customizing the std Application FITE_REQUEST with some screen enhancements, kindly check that with ur ABAP team or ask them to build a new WDA screen for travel request application as per your requirement & insert that in your launchpad. Hopefully u can achieve this. I don't recon without Travel plan Integration u can Insert some data on those fields. Try the suggested one and let me know the possibilities..

Cheers

Pradyp

0 Kudos

As Pradyp mentions, yes with Travel Plan integration is the only way I could forsee you could enter the flight details in this way  - maybe the "other services" or 3rd party link works (Do you mean though that you wish to actually book flights but not use a GDS? but in this case if this is what you are asking then unfortunately thats not possible!)

cheers

Sally

Answers (0)