cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LRF1 issue,not getting list of current processor in warehouse?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I have two questions related to LRF1/LRF2 transactions,

(1) In LRF1/LRF2, I am getting TO numbers with queue in right upper portion but not getting list of current processor in warehouse in lower right portion.

I am getting only my name in list of current processor in warehouse. I checked that all the other processor status are flagged in LRFMD and respective TOs are assigned to them. Am I missing some configuration steps?

(2) After creation of picking TOs, if I want to change the queue  LTAK-QUEUE field name then is there any way?

Thanks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor

Hi Milind

for 1st query if i understood correctly then user is defined into LRFMD but doesn't appear in Monitor

RF monitor displays the list of only those user which are currently logged in into the RF device

for you 2nd query Use LRF1 drag and drop the TO in the another queue where u want to transfer

Steps with screen shot attached below

Transfer order 3811 is in queue FAST

LRF1 screen ---you can find that the transfer order is currently assigned to queue FAST and  i dont have any transfer order in queue PICK25

Drag and drop the transfer order on the queue PICK25, now my transfer order 3811 appears in queue PICK25 instead of FAST in monitor

LTAK-queue value also gets changed to PICK25 instead of FAST

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish for your detail answer. It helped me a lot. But still I have questions.

For first question---->  do you mean to say that, even though on desk top I activated user in LRFMD and user is not actually logged in to RF device then in LRF1/LRF2 I am not able to see others name?

For second question-----> If LTAK-QUEUE field is blank for user then can I assign the queue through LRF1 or through any other transactions?

Third new question-- In RF queue definition configuration screen, there are two  capacity used  fields. I searched SAP documentations and found information. But to be frank I could not understand it. Can you through more light on it? or can I leave these two fields blank and work without it?

Thanks,

Milind

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milind

1st query...you are right once user will log in into RF device then only it start reflecting in LRF1/LRF2

2nd query--as far as my knowledge says we don't have any standard transaction code to enter the queue once it is created

3rd query--these two capacity control the light in the rf monitor. The first capacity column is lower threshold and second capacity column is upper threshold

System calculates the workload by dividing  number of TOs by the number of agents and checks against the capacity accordingly it flash the traffic light in rf monitor.

Green – the proportion is less than or equal to the lower threshold

Yellow (warning) –  the proportion is greater than the lower threshold

Red (critical) – the proportion is greater than the upper threshold

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Manish! Its clear now.

From,

Milind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

1) Are you sure that in LRFMD transaction the user have the active flag for the correct warehouse number? or in alternative are you sure you have selected the right warehouse number in LRF1/LRF2?

2) if you mean to change the assignment of a TO to a different queue, you can drag & drop the TO to the queue you prefere (to add a new queue refer to customizing under Mobile Interface in Logistic Execution)

BR

Claudio