SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMRP_RW_BUDCON showing consumable budget at consolidated fund center level.

gabriel_russo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

Im configuring BCS in ECC 6.0 and everything goes fine so far except that when I post a budget entry to a specific fund center and commitment item, it shows at a consolidated fund center level while commitments in the lower lever falls negative. For example: the jerarquy of a fund center is 1, 11, 111, 1111. The budgeted amount is suposed to go in fund center 1111 (lowest level), instead it goes to highets level 1. Commitments are being posted correctly againts fund center 1111 but since "nothing" is budgeted available funds are negative while all the moneys are untouched in the parent fund center. I have tryed everything and nothing works. Pls help!

Message was edited by: Natan Teren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Budget is posted to budget objects while Comsumable Budget is at the Control Objects level. If you did not manually define a budget structure, controle objects are derived in the configuration Spro -> .. -> Funds management government-> BCS -> AVC -> Settings for avalability control ledger -> Define derivation strategy for control objects. The default SAP strategy 9HSAP000 defines control objects at superior funds center level.

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Budget is posted to budget objects while Comsumable Budget is at the Control Objects level. If you did not manually define a budget structure, controle objects are derived in the configuration Spro -> .. -> Funds management government-> BCS -> AVC -> Settings for avalability control ledger -> Define derivation strategy for control objects. The default SAP strategy 9HSAP000 defines control objects at superior funds center level.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the reply, I turned off the standard derivation and now the amount is posted to the lower fund center (great), I have done the configuration by the book and everything seems to be fine, except that when I try to commit fiunds it keeps telling me that I exceed the budget (not true). Any thoughts on that? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Hi again, I had the AVC in former budget "active", that was my problem, I switched it off and now everything works fine. Just let you know. Thanks again for your help.