cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman - GRC integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to integrate Solution manager (7.1)  and GRC . both are ABAP based systems.

whenever a solman incident  is created with a perticular category ,it should create a request in GRC. basically  as soon as any incident is updated in solman table CRMD_ORDERADM_H , an entry should be pushed in GRC table of request GRACREQ.

For this

Approach

SOLMAN  development -

There is method EH_ONSAVE which gets executed whenever any incident is saved from  solman web ui. We can enhance this method to push an entry in GRC request table GRACREQ with corresponding fields enteies.

When ever an incident is created in solman it gets assigned with a Guid, we will first have to generate a unique GU id (not

as solman). Guid can be generated using function module GUID_CREATE.

Please suggest if i am wrong in above solman developement approach and even  if i be able to send data from solman system , there should be some Function module/Badi in GRC system which can store the data and pust it in GRC table.

Kindly suggest for the same or any alternative.

Thanks .

Regards,
Shilpi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shil[i,

pls check below links

i don't no weather itwill help you are not

Integration Solution Manager with GRC | SCN

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2031489

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nayeem,

but the links didnot help.

here i need to integrate solman 7.1 (incident management ) with GRC AC10 .

for this i had done some R&D but got stuck at developement from GRC side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

Instead of enhancing BSP component,

you can use BADI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF make filter for incidents.

after this you can customize ppf action and trigger it on any action you need f.e. when Incident in status Forwarded or Customer Action / Proposed Solutions

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniyar ,

The Badi name was new to me.

I tried with it but scenerio is this the end users are not bound to enter correct component id when they create any support message from R3 system and then an assigned person goes to webgui assign it to respective service team & assigns correct categories (GRC).

If i make use of this badi in action profile and i schedule the actions there is no option to filter incident on basis of categories.

can you suggest similar work around from GRC side .

Regards

Shilpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the BADI when its processing you can read what categories types assigned to Incident.

so you need is:

• Take Incident GUID and read what categories are assinged check this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1412323
  • Now from Solman side in created BADI insert rfc BAPI which will send Data to GRC system GRACREQ
  • from GRC system you need to find/create other rfc BAPI which will update CRMD_ORDERADM_H

I didnt yet read any standard documentation about integration between Solman <-> GRC.

But may be you need to read it deeper.

Rg Dan