Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message status set to DLVD but Idocs not recieved in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

System : PI 7.3

Adapter : IDoc_AAE

Finding a strange issue wherein Adapter Engine monitoring is giving the status as DLVD to ECC along with some warning message.

I have attached the image of the same. Even with the status as DLVD we could not find any IDoc in ECC. It was working fine sometime back. Please help.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii  all,

I am also facing same issue but not getting any warning message.

Please advise

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

What exactly issue do you experience? Looking into extract of message audit log that you provided, I don't see any errors or warnings, an IDoc has been processed and delivered to a receiver system HSP successfully.

The only non-functional concern that I see is, delivery of an IDoc took nearly 1,5 seconds - probably you might have a look into distribution of this time between execution of IDoc adapter logic, network latency between PI and a receiver system, and time spent for inbound RFC call processing and IDoc creation in a receiver system, if you are concerned about performance.

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your suggestion. The issue I am facing is that in ECC level IDOCS are not generated but In PI level it is shown as Delivered....So I am not getting what wrong happens.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahesh, in a receiver system, can you check content of table ARFCRSTATE. Does it contain any entries where ARFCFNAM = IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS, ARFCUSER = <user which is used in PI communication channel to send IDocs to a receiver system> and ARFCDATUM = 12.11.2015?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

This issue i am facing with only one customer. But in DEVELOPMENT i am not facing this issue only in PRODUCTION this issue i am facing. For other customers which are already in PRODUCTION  IDOCS are getting generated in ECC..

I am using Sender EDI channel for each customer and common receiver channel as IDOC for all the customer.In PRODUCTION i can see IDOC are generated for other customer.Only for one particular customer IDOC are not generated.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you checking in ECC? are you using any filters like cho0sing status as "53" and searching in WE02 only for success?

expand your search wide open and see if any failures happened?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to EDIDS table in ECC and check the entry against the TID which is reflecting in ur screenshot?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all, the warning logs which you are seeing are pertained to UDMS filter. I believe you have not created ur extractor (Reference_Number) properly as a result u r getting above logs. So cross check the same.

Secondly, by looking ur logs it seems that idoc has been sent to ECC so u can check sm58 and if no entry persist over there over there then i am quite sure that ur idoc has been posted.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As Amit has written, a warning indicates misconfiguration in user defined message search - it doesn't affect IDoc delivery to a receiver system.

To be more precise, please check in user defined message search configuration, in filter settings, that:

1. Prefix ns0 for namespace and namespace value are maintained on tab "Prefixes";

2. Exactly the same prefix ns0 is used when defining XPath filter value on tab "Search Criteria".

As seen from message audit log entries, an IDoc has been successfully delivered to a receiver system and corresponding transaction has been confirmed. You may want to check IDoc monitoring transactions (like WE02, WE05 or BD87) in a receiver system and find an IDoc there.

I don't think transaction SM58 will help here since it shows outbound tRFC calls in ABAP stack. In PI, IDoc_AAE adapter doesn't use RFC layer implementation in ABAP stack: in case of PI dual stack, in Java-only there will be no ABAP stack at all - but utilizes Java Connector Architecture and issues Java Connector calls to a receiver system; in a receiver system this is an inbound RFC call which will not be reflected in SM58.

Regards,

Vadim

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Have been it changed the metadata IDOC?, the exception shows an exception related to the namespace. Try to re-import the IDOC in the ESR and refresh the CPA-Cache. If you are creating the IDOC manually with a XSL or java mapping try to compare the namespace generated in the operation mapping with the namespace expected in the IDOC metadata.

Pay attention that the test must have the field Reference_Number, that it  is generating the problem.

Regards.

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do the communication channel logs say? Any idea why is it referring to a SOAP adapter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

We are using a common channel for multiple Inbound Idocs, so very diffcult to identify the logs for this particular Idoc. Moreover this issue was faced yesterday and many successful Idocs have flown after this Idoc.

For source we are using SOAP adapter.

Regards,

Vishal