madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently configuring EAM for GRC 10.0 on SP13

I've done the following:

1. Created RFC Connector

2. Assigned this connector to all the Integration Scenarios

3. Below Screen shows the configuration settings maintained in GRC system for EAM

4. Below Screen shows the configuration settings maintained in Plug-in system for EAM.

5. FireFighter, FF Owner, FF Controller have been created in the GRC System with the relevant roles as

Firefighter User: SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_USER

Firefighter controller : SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_CNTLR

Firefighter owner: SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_OWNER

And all have been assigned SAP_GRC_FN_BASE and  SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

6. FFID User is created in the plug-in system as a SERVICE type user and has been assigned to the role Z_SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID [This role has full access to S_RFC]

7. Owners and Controllers have been already defined in NWBC.

8. Executed the sync jobs and there are no errors. Totally 21 users are there in Plug-in system and it shows in User sync correct count.

Issue is FF Id created in plug-in system is not synced in to GRC system and hence not visible in NWBC.

Am i missing anything? Please suggest if i am missing something. Thanks in advance.

I already searched the forum and went through most of the threads but still not able to resolve my issue.

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33099

GRC10 EAM firefighterids not visible | SCN

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after doing synchronization jobs your are not able to find???

delete parameter id in both system 4010.. save it,come out.. add it again.. and save it.

run sync jobs,\.

and let me know.

Regards,

Prasant

madhusap
Active Contributor

Hi Prasant,

After running the sync jobs, still FF Id's are not available in GRC.

Now actually did the same thing as suggested by you. Deleted the parameter in both the systems and added it again. Once this is done, re-ran the sync jobs, but still FF Ids are not available in GRC.

As i mentioned in my post, all the prerequisites are completed, but still facing the same issue.

Am I missing anything?

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu Babu,

I am facing the same issue, can you please let me know if you solved your issue, if yes, how did you solve it, thanks

Regards,

Vijay

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu Babu,

Please confirm where are you looking for FFIDs. Have you assigned Owners to the FFIDs. Also check if you have ran the the repository sync job for user and role.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Place check  the role name is it Z_SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID or SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID      which role is in u r system ...

Ashraf.m