cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC Synchronization Jobs Period

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We want to see the all updates in GRC systems at the same time with SAP ECC.

For example if I add any tcode in the role in ECC system, I should do the risk analysis after adding and because of that I set the Synchronization Jobs for every 5 minutes but it causes the spool problem and we are executing standard deletion process from SPAD manually.

Do we have any chance to solve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We want to do risk analysis in user and role level in GRC system when we create a new role or add/remove any role to user in ECC system (plug-in system) at the same time.

To do that we set the synchronization jobs with periodically as I wrote above, but we need a different solution, also we set the parameters in GRC system and ECC system Risk Terminator parameters but still we have same problems.

I created a role in system and assigned to user in ECC system, but in GRC system I did not find the role to do role level and user level risk analysis.

Could you please help me to fix this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nazli

normally you set the sync jobs to run periodically maybe twice a week. So the SU24 content will syncronize with the GRC tables.

I you setup risk terminator on the ECC Systems than you automatically can check for new risks in the role each time you add one transaction. But if the transaction is new because the SAP system was upgraded this wont work until the sync job has run.

Upgrades in ECC systems are not daily, so dont plan sync jobs every 5 minutes just to catch everything.  Just be informed when upgrades are happening and if needed start manually the sync job. And dont forget to upgrade the SU24 with the SU25 😉

0 Kudos

Dear David,

First of all thanks a lot for your explanation. I updated configuration settings of Risk Analysis - Risk Terminator 1080 - 1088 parameters with YES value

Also, add 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084, 1088 parameters in plug-in system with NO values.

Please correct me if these are the correct values