cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip expense settle,Entry not found in table T706U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the error, Entry not found in table T706U. Argument:    TKP IN       A  20131209 .

I have not maintained the entry IN in table T706U, because i have IN ( India ) come under the country group EA ( Eastern ) and for EA (Eastern) i have maintained the value in table T706U. However when i am settling a trip expense it gives the above error.

There more then 200 countries that are divided into 7 country groups. Do i need to maintain all 200 countries in table T706U or just the 7 country groups. Right now i have maintained only the 7 country groups.

Please advise.

Thanks

Govind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain a record in V_T706U table with County & region should be empty and then check. There should be an empty record. I don't know why we have to maintain but if we maintain that, the error won't come. check the screenshot for reference.

Try once and let me know.

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried that, the error stopped coming, however the reimbursement amount shows zero. It has to pick reimbursement amount from the main country group ( EA ) for which IN is assigned. It is not pointing to country group at all.

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks a lot. This issue is resolved. Actually there was a setting missing in expert view.

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice to hear your issue got solve......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trip type Statutory

Trip type Enterprise Specific

Activity

these fields are used for the default / messages to display for the specific set of employees who are having same configurations.

same values in the employee master It 0017 and in the Trip Schema (FITVFELD) to be configured.

regards,

praneeth kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Can you please elaborate this which setting missed, we came across the same issue.

I know, this is a long back issue for you, hope you re-collect.

Thanks,

Sri

Answers (0)