SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring file sent to bank using DME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a scenario in my project details of outgoing payment to consumers need to be sent to bank in a specified format. Please advise where to create the specific file format?

Is configuring under the path Financial Accounting (New)/ Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable/ Outgoing Payments/Automatic Outgoing Payments/ Make Settings for Payment Medium Formats from Payment Medium Workbench suffice or do I need to create it under Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable/ Program Enhancements/ Define Payment Medium Formats?

When I need to select the Payment medium during FPY1 Run, then I find only those payment medium created under Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable available.

Also is there any standard file format for Saudi Arabia?

Thanks in advance,

Anwesha.

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

You have to configure it under transaction FQP3, i.e Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable--> Program Enhancements-->Define Payment Medium Formats

The other one that you mentioned is for the F110 (Payment Proprosal) run used in SAP R/3.

Couldn't find any standard file format for Saudi Arabia.

However, as per the Business requirement, you can develop a payment medium format (PMF) and then assign it to the payment methods under the following SPRO config-

IMG-->Financial Accounting (New)-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Payments-->Incoming/Outgoing Payment Creation-->Define Payment Methods

Select the country and the payment method and click on display and assign the PMF.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Anwesha.

0 Kudos

Hi Anewsha,

Were you able to find any standard format for Saudi Arabia?

Regards