cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest SC item status, PO and PO item status in Shopping cart custom report.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to get latest shopping cart item status, now i am using BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL getting E_ITEM items. For each item i am getting item level status using BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL FM, but it is not picking lastest item status.

2. How to get  purchase order number and purchase order item level status of each shopping cart.

3. How to get Purchase order and PO item level status using Shopping cart number  or GUID of shopping cart, suggest any FMs. Or any other relation between SC and Po.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL you will get the status in e_status and you will have to map each item with its status.

In BBP_pdbei table you will get hte PO numbmer corresponding to shoppingcart item.

To get PO item level status, you will have to call RFC to ECC and receive the PO workflow status of PO item. SRM will not have PO item status if it is classic scenario

in extended classic, find hte PO number with E_HEADER_REL, E_ITMLIM_REL of SC and check the status of the items with bbp_pd_PO_getdetail.

Pradeep    

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kedhareeswati,

For the Status of the item of the Shopping status check the exporting table e_Status.

Status  maintained at header level as well as the item level. The bbp_pd_Sc_getdetail always give the detail of the active guid.

Purchase order can be made with reference to PO or without reference to PO. Go  to the T-CODE BBP_PD check the LINK status Header link and Object link.

>>>> :- Symbol represent the Forward linkage.

<<<< :- symbol define the Backward linkage.

E_HEADER_REL

E_ITMLIM_REL     two exporting parameter of the BBP_PD_SC_Getdetail.

Pass the Forward Linkage and Backward linkage GUID and  get the shopping cart result.

Any further issue let me know.

Regards.

Nishant Bansal.