cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong accounting entries in Scrap Sales - TCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a doubt in the pricing procedure of the Scrap Sales where I have to calculate TCS. Kindly help me out if I have configured something wrong in it.

I also went through other threads relating to this. I took some help from this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3211582. But still I believe I am committing some mistake as the accounting entries are not coming as per the expectations.

Kindly guide me.

Here I am attaching the screen shot.

1. Pricing Procedure :

2. Analysis :

3. Accounting Entries :

4. Sales Order :

Regards:

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes

• Note 1168591 - Tax collected at Source (TCS) u/s 206C for sales in India
  • Note 1618715 - Incorrect calculation of TCS in FI for large amount

Most probably, second note cited above should resolve your issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I resolved my issue through this document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44656 written excellently by Karuna Ravuri .

As the error was in my pricing procedure and incorrect condition record. Kindly go through this document.

Regards:

Abhishek

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the Condition Type setting for both the conditions. Condition category for both the conditions must be "TAX", and also need to maintain the master data for JWTS with Tax Code, just like sales tax condition type, and accordingly maintain the G/L account for this tax code on OB40.

Based on above configuration you will get three entries related to TCS in your invoice like below:

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per my understanding the condition record is showing that the manual entries has priorities.

Since i am not sure that it will work or not, but you can confirm it, First of all remove from and to

value from the pricing procedure for the particular condition type. Also maintained the value for the

same in Condition record. And then try to make the sales order. I hope now it will show in Sales

Order.

Hope this will help you to get out the solution.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you configure for wht in OBWW & OBWO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karuna,

I checked the same and all entries are correct.

Regards:

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Also, check condition record for JWTS - it should be 100% of JTCS and with the right withholding tax code. JWTS will show in sales order as well.