Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i resolve this pricing procedure scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please how do I resolve these issues:

1. Client wants to use Markup(%) Condition Type for their Reimbursable Items, but in this scenario the VAT (MWST Condition Type) will be on the Markup (%) and not on the PR00 (Net Value). How do I realize this so that the VAT will only be on the Markup(%).

That is:

PR00 (Net Value) = 10,000  EUR

Z001 (Markup 10%) = 1,000 EUR

MWST (VAT 5%) =  50 EUR (from the Markup (%))

Gross Value (Markup(%) + VAT)  = 1,050 EUR

2. After I Maintained Pricing Procedure and Defined the Pricing Procedure Determination, on the Sales Document, Some of the Pricing Conditions appear but some are not appearing. What could be the issue and how can I resolve it?

Gladly expecting your professional guide.

Warm regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Phanikumar you rock! I have achieved that now and it is showing but the issue with my QUESTION 1 is still not resolved.

According to Lakshmipathi, I need to maintain a new Condition Type and create a condition record with 100%. I don't really understand the reason why I need to maintain a new Condition Type. I have maintained the New Condition Type ZV00 but when I try to create a condition record for it I get an error message "Table 004 is not defined for use with condition type ZV00".

I actually want the MWST(VAT%) to be only on the Markup(%).

Please how do I resolve this issues?

Regards,

Patrick

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Appreciation--today i am happy because my suggestion helped some one.

From your issue i can understand that your Mark up has to work on Pr00 and VAT has to work on Mark up.

What is mark up?

is it a surcharge---which adds to Pr00 or

Discount---Which deducts from Pr00.--let me know.

I think there is no need to maintain one more condition type here with 100%.(??)

Just maintain Condition records for your mark up condition type and keep step of (from pr00) in V/08.

"Table 004 is not defined for use with condition type ZV00"---firstly tell me--- have you released this condition table from your access sequence assigned.

(Select the access sequence assigned to your ZV00--go to Accesses in left side and again select the condition of 0004---select the fields in left side---and see to it that all the fields are in released status--then save)

But one thing---give me the clarriffications i asked prior changes.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Phanikumar,

Thank you for all your guide, we just resumed on our project and back to work. you requested for clarification about my last question:

From your issue i can understand that your Mark up has to work on Pr00 and VAT has to work on Mark up.

What is mark up?

is it a surcharge---which adds to Pr00 or

Discount---Which deducts from Pr00.--let me know.

I think there is no need to maintain one more condition type here with 100%.(??)

Just maintain Condition records for your mark up condition type and keep step of (from pr00) in V/08.

"Table 004 is not defined for use with condition type ZV00"---firstly tell me--- have you released this condition table from your access sequence assigned.

(Select the access sequence assigned to your ZV00--go to Accesses in left side and again select the condition of 0004---select the fields in left side---and see to it that all the fields are in released status--then save)

But one thing---give me the clarriffications i asked prior changes.

Phanikumar

The Mark-Up is like a Surcharge not a Discount, how do you recommend I resolve this issue?

Regards,

Patrick

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be done In this way like Create a Sales document type whenever you are using Reimburse Items and Create a separate Pricing Procedure where you need to assign VAT Condition type on Markup position in V/08.

Hope this helps ...

Phanikumar

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your second question--what are the condition types which are not visible in your sales order?

Have you activated manual Indicator for the missing Condition types in V/08?

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phanikumar, Yes I activated the Manual indicator for MWST (VAT). Also Z001 which is the condition type for the Markup(%) which I have also activated the Manual Indicator. The only one showing is the PR00. The material is relevant for VAT but the MWST is not showing even when I remove the manual activation.

You also seem to agree with Lakshmipathi's solution right?

I expect your kind contribution too.

Regards,

Patrick

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If you activate Manual for one condition type in V/08--then system will not take this condition record into sales order even though you maintain in Vk12--That is what the indicator manual will do.

As per you--you removed Manual--then also not coming.

as per you after removing manual---But not kept as mandatory---then it depends on your pricing master data maintainance---if you maintain the condition record--then system will take--otherwise will not.

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one more condition type, say ZR00 with Condition Class as Discount and maintain condition record as 100%.  Now your pricing procedure should be

100   PR00    
110   Z001             100
120   MWST            110
130   ZR00             100            -  Statistical
140   Gross Value   120   130

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi, please I need further elaboration about the stroked values below:

100   PR00    
110   Z001             100
120   MWST            110
130   ZR00             100            -  Statistical
140   Gross Value    120   130

1. Under which Field/column should I input those stroked values?

Regards,

Patrick

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure, two tabs, viz.'From  To'  would be there.  You need to maintain those values in these two tabs.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Issue 1:

against MWST Condition from & To options are available in pricing procedure; u can use these for Vat Calculation base amount, but this solution is applicable if ur VAT Calculation is process same for reimburable and non-reimbursable items.

If VAT Calculation process is different for both reimbursable and non-reimbursable items.. then u are going to use some field like commission group or some other fields(Material master- Salesor data2 view).

Commission group field parameters-01-Reimbursable

02-Non-Reimbursable

maintain the master data 01(Re imbursable) for all reimbursable materials

R101 is new condition type with new access sequence and new condition table (with field commission group or something else)

V/08-In pricing procedure against R101 condition type FROM and TO fields maintain the STEP number of PR00

VK11-Maintain the condition record R101 with 100% discount

PR00 (Net Value) = 10,000  EUR

Z001 (Markup 10%) = 1,000 EUR

*R101(100 % discount for tax base for re-imbursable items)= 10000(negative)

MWST (VAT 5%) =  50 EUR (from the Markup (%))

Gross Value (Markup(%) + VAT)  = 1,050 EUR

Issue2: please check analysis of pricing in conditions tab.. then u will know it.

Let me know if u cant solve with this ..

Regards

Jagadeesh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadeesh

Here the Question is VAT configuration--not the the discount.

Phanikumar