Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/C Entry should be generate with 631 Movement type

manzoor_ahmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

This is Manzoor Ahmad, This is a CS Process where user can create Notification (IW51) - Service Order (With reference to Notification through IW52.  My client has requirements before proceeding to Material consumption (MB1A & 261 Movement type) After releasing service Order, material stock will move at  customer site for that they are using MB11 Transaction and movement type 631. Then stock will show under customer in MMBE then they are doing MB1A for Material consumption with 261 movement type.When they are doing MB11 with 631 movement type in this case only stock getting update but value does not getting update. So my client wants A/C entry should be generate in MB11 with movement type 631. I know as an standard it is not possible to generate accounting entry in 631 movement type.

I had searched on google regarding client requirement but I couldn't find the solution. Can you plz guide me how can I achieve this ?

Regards,

Manzoor Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manzoor Ahmad

You have marked this thread as "Assumed Answered" which I presume, you have addressed the requirement.  If so, please make it as a practice to update here as to how you have achieved that.  This will help the other members who would be having similar requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try Movement type 601. As i am not sure that this will work or not. But try once and confirm.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan