Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETING LIST OF SCHEDULERS

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I created some 12 transactions in SAP MII 12.2 workbench and scheduled them to run every morning at 6 a.m at an interval of 5 mins.

While testing the transactions i did 'save as' and copied the existing transactions by some other name in my project folder.Now the scheduler of those transactions also got copied.Later on I DELETED these copied transactions.

Now, when i check the list of scheduled activities under Scheduler in System Management Tab of the Workbench i see the schedulers for all the copied transactions as well which i have already deleted.

The list is now populated with a large number of entries and i am finding it difficult to locate my original scheduled transactions in that.

Could any one please suggest how to delete these unwanted entries from the list which have come due to saving the existing transactions by some other name

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Roles should have XMII_ScheduleEditor_all action assigned in order to perform all actions related to scheduler. You need to do this in NWA.

http://<IP address>:<Port>/nwa

Take a look at below link for more understanding on actions.

Actions for Permissions (SAP Library - SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence)

Hope you have SAP_XMII_Developer and SAP_XMII_User roles assigned. Check all these about roles, groups and actions in UME.

Can refer below link for more information of Netweaver,

Netweaver CE Basics for MII - xMII - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Padma Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Go to scheduler, there you can see delete option to delete schedulers.

If you won't find the delete button in scheduler, then check roles for your user ID.

Roles should be either Developer or Administrator

hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Praveen Reddy

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen

Could you tell us how to access the "scheduler"? Means do we need to access it within the workbench and if so, exactly where?

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please go to System Management Tab under MII Menu, you will find Scheduler there. you can Create/Delete/Edit/Enable/Disable over there.

Thanks and Regards,

Ushinar

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I went there only but i can't see the Delete button in that.

As far as the role is concerned i have the Developer role but i can't find any such tab on that page

Could you please show that tab(i.e.Delete,edit etc) in the screen shot?

Thanks,

Praveen

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

My screen looks like this one

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Please contact to Security team regarding the role of your User ID.

Developer role is required for this to access.

Thanks and regards,

Ushinar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

As per your screenshot, its look like you don't have proper roles on your userID.

In that list or Data services, Scheduler editor button should display. From there you can delete schedule jobs.

One thing I did understand like, how you created schedule jobs for transaction as per post.

If you want know what roles has been assigned.

login through admin user ID and goto Security services --> User Managment -> Users

As I said from my previews post, you need developer or administrator role on your User ID

Regards,

Praveen Reddy