cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set user logon for SAP NETWEAVER Application Server

0 Kudos

Forgot username and password to logon to SAP NetWeaver Application Server, How can I recover my credential for me to proceed on the configuration.

Please help.

Eugene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Your question lacks clarity.

Where is the user sol00001 created ?

If this user is created in the Solution Manager system then you should change the password for the user in Tx SU01

You need to provide more information as to what (with link) you are trying to access with this user.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Try to activate sap * and reset the password of administrator.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/20/361941edd5ef23e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Emergency user activation.

SAP Library - Identity Management

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi Thank you for your prompt response.

Already activated user SAP* using a parameter, I'm able to login as sap* and a user with administrative rights, But still unable to login to SAP Netweaver Dynpro.

Any possible solution?

What should be the role authorization of user admin or how can I create new user to be able to logon.

Regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share with me the url or the webdynpro url that you are taking about.

Please pass on the steps that you are trying and where you received error.

thanks

RishI Abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

I'm trying to configure Wily Introscope agent under SAP Solution manager "solman_workcenter"

Root analysis > Agent administration. Unable to login in SAP netweaver dynpro webpage, Please find below for reference.

Thanks,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is solman.

have you enabled sap* on the java side if not then good as this is abap+java system and you can see all the users in Su01 of the ume where the java is pointing.

what is the default client where solman is configured.

Do you know the password of sol00001 user. Try to login in the gui and see if you can login in the gui.

Related to the access below are the roles used for solman.

Below is the direct url .

http://<SOLMAN_HOST>:<SOLMAN_PORT>/smd/AgentAdmin

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi thanks again,

I'm able to login in the GUI  and on the client where solmon is configured, I had also added those roles on my administrator account, But in SAP Netweaver portal this was not accepted.

what should I do to be able to login in this webpage

Regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should go to SMICM in solution manager and check the logs.

SMICM -> trace -> diaplay log.

But in SAP Netweaver portal this was not accepted.

This is not portal java this is webdynpro abap.

What happen when you try the below url

http://<SOLMAN_HOST>:80XX/smd/AgentAdmin

where xx is the instance no of solman.

Thanks

RishI Abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

yes it is webdynro abap, after accessing the URL you provided same logon page was display.

Any suggestion about this problem are appreciated.

Regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about the trace in SMICM.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Can you please provide the exact path location of SMICM.

Thanks,
Eugene

jimguo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, don't use the emergency user sap* to do the task. Please reset password for the administrators. eg. solman_admin.

And the web dynpro is JAVA web dynpro, you need to ensure the user can be logon to AS java.

I sugguest you reset password for solman_admin and then logon with solman_admin to run it and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Jim

0 Kudos

Thanks for your input Jim,

I already disable sap* since I can login using my administrator account, my problem was the JAVA web dynpro logon page didn't accept my administrator account.

Please help,

Thanks,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see my earlier blog as the path was mentioned there.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do a simple test.

Login in the below url with j2ee_admin.

http://solution manager host mane:5XX00/useradmin

then go to configuration and then abap system. Which client do you see there.

Login to that client in the backend and see of you can see sol00001 in that client.

If you cant see then create the sol00001 and assign all the roles to it. then try to login.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Unable to test the procedure that you mentioned because I can't logon on the URL you provided.

Any suggestion.

Thanks,
eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use j2ee_admin.

Please read the earlier blog correctly.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

misadmin is the admin account in Solman, I dont know what is J2EE_ADMIN password.

Thanks,
Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know what is the ume client pointing to .

Login in config tool and then check the settings which client do yuo see in the below settings.

Start the config tool.

To start the config tool, execute <AS_Java_installation>\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat.

2.      In the tree, navigate to Global server configuration → services → com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

The list of UME properties appears.

Now see what do you see as ume client value

Then login to that client and try to create the user copy of j2ee_admin and then try to login on the portal.

if are are able to login add further roles and try the url that you want.

Thanks

Rishi abrol