Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to restrict f-32 based on account group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can we restrict f-32 ( clear customer ) for customers in a particular account group ?

is there any authorization object for that?

regards,

anil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XD07 you can change the assignment to account groups for customer and you must ensure that this transaction is well secured if you want to restrict f-32 form certain account groups.

The accounts group authorization is F-KNA1_GRP with field KTOPD. When i look in the assigned authorizations of transaction F-32 I cannot see an assigned authorization with field KTOPD. Creating a custom transaction and adding this security will do the trick but it migth also be possible using the authorization groups restriction.

Authorization groups allow you to secure access to verious entries like customers and vendors. Authorization groups are represented by the authorization field BRGRU and are assigned to various authorization objects.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Meta

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

F_BKPF_BLA    ACTVT      

F_BKPF_BLA    BRGRU    "Auth group"

I think from this you can restrict the users

This is restricting through  Auth groups  

Refer to table TBRG for entries

Cheers

Pavan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XD07 you can change the assignment to account groups for customer and you must ensure that this transaction is well secured if you want to restrict f-32 form certain account groups.

The accounts group authorization is F-KNA1_GRP with field KTOPD. When i look in the assigned authorizations of transaction F-32 I cannot see an assigned authorization with field KTOPD. Creating a custom transaction and adding this security will do the trick but it migth also be possible using the authorization groups restriction.

Authorization groups allow you to secure access to verious entries like customers and vendors. Authorization groups are represented by the authorization field BRGRU and are assigned to various authorization objects.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Meta