cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve/Reject link not asking for logon credentials

Former Member
0 Kudos

After submission of an Access Request, a mail is being sent to an approver.

When the approver clicks on the link in his/her mailbox, the link is redirecting to the nwbc approval web page directly, without asking for logon credentials of the approver.(I have tried deleting the cookies of the internet explorer , but still the logon credentials page is not opening)

Also, the nwbc web page which is opening, only shows the details of the access request to the approver.

Approve/Reject/Run Risk Analysis options are unavaible on this web page for the approver.

Please Note : In the MSMP Workflow, at the approver stage, in "Modify Task Settings" ,

"Approve by Email" and "Reject by Email" functionalities have already been ticked.

How can I get the logon credentials webpage when the approver clicks on the link in his mailbox?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Could you also try removing the temp files.

Go in run-> type - > %temp% -> delete the files.

Few querries:

Is it only for a single approver for any approver ?

Do you Single Sign On in place ?

Regards,

Suvonkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Suvonkar.

I tried deleting the temporary files, but still the logon credentials page is not opening.

Also, this is taking place for all the approvers.

Single Sign On (SSO) is not there in this case.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

This is bcoz logon ticket might be issued.

you are seeing details of request reason you might have selected notification which has display link, try to select appropriate notification template.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the notification template as well. It has the correct link within it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue not resolved yet. Kindly suggest a solution for the same.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

have you got some form of authentication in place for the SICF webdynpro (sorry not sure what it's name is off the top of my head)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the input Colleen. But I am not getting any sort of authentication form.