cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting queued messages in pending status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently did a system copy from PROD to QA. I have 3-4 email messages in the new QA system that are in pending status. I believe it is because i have email daemon disabled. I do not want these emails to go out. Is there a way to delete them before I enable email daemon ??

I tried to create a custom mail rule :: @emaildomain=delete but it didnt work. any suggestions ??

thanks

BV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BV,

You should be able to use the "@emaildomain=delete" - the emails should delete when  you enable the email daemon.

However, if you are concerned that the emails will do out, you can also use the redirect to redirect everything to your inbox and then  you can delete from there.  In this way, only you are inconvenienced.  You should be able to do something like "@all=redirect to your emai adress".

I have used both the delete and the redirect frequently to do what I think you are trying to achieve.

I hope this helps.

Rosemary

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to redirect

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BV,

There should be a "trash can" symbol at the end of pending message in Setup-->Queued Messages. Do you see it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no trash can symbol in 5.1. I was able to redirect them

BV

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BV,

whatever mails for your master agreement,try find out those master agreement,then cancel/close master agreement which are related to your email.I think it is QA system you can do this way.please let me know your outcome.

with Regards,

Jaheer