Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to access FPM_LIST_UIBB fields values from OO Class AppCC

Hi experts,

I have enhaced an FPM Application adding a button and using a custom OO Class AppCC to catch the event, and it is working fine .

Now when this "new" button is pressed I need read some of the values the user entered in the form ( is a FPM_LIST_UIBB with inputfields, dropdowns, etc) inside the AppCC and I don´t know how to do it..

I´ve read about singleton, shared context, wiring .. but I don´t know how to apply those concepts inside my class ( because the AppCC is a class and not a web dynpro component ).

thanks for your help,

best regards,

Marco.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Marco,

As per your requirement you can do the following.

1. First on the clicking of button get the entered data in your FLUSH method of list feeder and put it inoto the attribute of the class or in some shared class by set_value method.

2. Raise a custom event from process_event method after setting the value in attribute of the class.

3. Catch the custom event inside the APPCC class and get the entered value by get_value method and do your processing further.

Or

You can do one more thing you can assign a custom event(ENTER) to your all input field into list.

Update the buffer attribute and set_value method on entering the value and pressing the ENTER.

After that press the new button and get the entered value by get_value method and do your processing further.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question