cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access FPM_LIST_UIBB fields values from OO Class AppCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have enhaced an FPM Application adding a button and using a custom OO Class AppCC to catch the event, and it is working fine .

Now when this "new" button is pressed I need read some of the values the user entered in the form ( is a FPM_LIST_UIBB with inputfields, dropdowns, etc) inside the AppCC and I don´t know how to do it..

I´ve read about singleton, shared context, wiring .. but I don´t know how to apply those concepts inside my class ( because the AppCC is a class and not a web dynpro component ).

thanks for your help,

best regards,

Marco.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

As per your requirement you can do the following.

1. First on the clicking of button get the entered data in your FLUSH method of list feeder and put it inoto the attribute of the class or in some shared class by set_value method.

2. Raise a custom event from process_event method after setting the value in attribute of the class.

3. Catch the custom event inside the APPCC class and get the entered value by get_value method and do your processing further.

Or

You can do one more thing you can assign a custom event(ENTER) to your all input field into list.

Update the buffer attribute and set_value method on entering the value and pressing the ENTER.

After that press the new button and get the entered value by get_value method and do your processing further.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all guys for the answers!

regards,

Marco.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I recommend you to catch (and process) event in the feeder class in interested you FPM list configuration. You can enhance IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~GET_DATA method and use CT_DATA parameter which contains UI data of FPM component configuration.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

former_member219762
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Attach your required field values as event parameters values to button event and read those in AppCC OVERRIDE_EVENT_   .

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasa, thanks for your quick reply.

I have tried to add an event parameter called "FIRST_NAME" with value "_CFG_ELEMENT_3" (the techical name of the input field of the UIBB), but had no success.., while debugging I can see the ir es new parameter called "FIRST_NAME" but the value is "_CFG_ELEMENT_3"(the FPM framework is not replacing the ID with the actual field value); and the only examples I found about using event parameters where about opening dialog boxes..

Is possible to send "any" parameter? If so, should they have any "special name" ?

regards

Marco.

former_member219762
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maro,

Get the value of input field and then pass that value to "FIRST_NAME" value not techical name of the input field of the UIBB. We can send  any parameter no need to give special name.To know how to set and get parameters go through http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48120

Regards,

Sreenivas.