cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Associate Level Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

This is Arvind . Am brand new for SAP environment . I would like to take certification on Associate level on SAP CRM . I would like to Know TCRM10 and TCRM 20 are the only courses to be completed to get certified ? Any Preparation material that you recommend for TCRM 10 ? .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Ok

Better to go with SAP recommended center for good guidance and get all materials...

You can go begginer level exam ..

Regards

Nayeem

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

1..C_TCRM20_71 SAP Certified Application Associate ‐ CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 1

2..P_CRMMKT_71 SAP Certified Application Professional ‐ Marketing with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 1

3..P_CRMSLS_71 SAP Certified Application Professional ‐ Sales with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 1

4..P_CRMSRV_71 SAP Certified Application Professional ‐ Marketing with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP 1

This are few more SAP CRM certification  details ,regarding material you can search online and where you got training they provided material ,that is more then enough but prepared thoroughly more 3 time for each material differently you will get success...

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nayeem,

Thanks for your reply , am new to Sap environment people recommended me to do a beginner level certification . I searched and found out c_tcrm20 certified Sap application associate. I have one small question , do I really have to get trained in only SAP centers to write the exam ? Or online preparation is enough ? Sap certified Application associate - does it consist of two papers c_tcrm10 and c_tcrm20??? fo we have to pass both to get certified