cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site-To-Site Webservice/PAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a PAPI or Webservice that could be used to perform a site-to-site transfer?

I found

http://<server>:<port>/manufacturing-papiservices/SiteToSiteTransferServiceWSService

but it doesn't have a whole lot to it.  In fact, the request literally only contains places for site and ref.  Does it call other APIs? What goes in the ref field? SFCBO?

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:mep="mepapi:com:sap:me:collaboration">

<soapenv:Header/>

<soapenv:Body>

<mep:receiveSfc>

<!--Optional:-->

<mep:Site>?</mep:Site>

<!--Optional:-->

<mep:Request>

<ref>?</ref>

</mep:Request>

</mep:receiveSfc>

</soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The ref is for the SFC you want to import into the site. 

ME's PAPI WS are auto-generated from the public API so you often have to refer to the public API javadocs to get needed information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

I searched the javadocs, but the SiteToSiteTransferServiceWSService just contains one operation to receive a single SFC from SFC_RECEIPT table (in Allis question), but not to transfer multiple SFCs and product-related information to the target site.

Is there a trick to start the transfer? Or are these services just missing?

Best regards,

Martin

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Martin, they are - most likely - just missing.  The best way to get a PAPI you need is to create a CSS ticket.  Customer input carries a lot more weight than a developer thinking, "maybe this should be an API."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim, thank you. Ok. We will create a ticket.

@Alli: Will you create a ticket, too?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

can you share the reply or the result of the ticket?

Regards,

Andrej

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

any updates on this issue?

Unfortunately we're facing the same issue. We have to receive process lots. The error message of the standard Sfc Receipt UI says we have to receive all Sfcs of a process lot but with this webservice it is not possible to receive more than one Sfc.

Any hints?

Regards,

Olga

0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

I do not see a fix for this issue. Maybe it was not submitted to SAP.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

Okay, so I have to create a new issue?!

Regards,

Olga

0 Kudos

Yes, the ticket is the must to initiate a bug fixing process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same question. Isn't there anyone who can give an answer?

As far as I see the "SFC Transfer" can be triggered by the collaboration framework only. And the "Product-Related Information Transfer" (master data) has to be started manually via the dialog. I have to write a MII transaction or ME webservice to transfer specific SFCs and their master data automatically.

Any ideas?