Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Process Error

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a BPM which goes into error state as soon as it is initiated.

I have alerts inside the BPM for Sync/Async and Mapping.

It has generated mapping alert but without the name of the OM.

Compared with Production and these were the screenshots. Please help as I have even checked SWWL for any error or previous BPMs

The first one is successful one in production and the second one is in test which went into error. My alert when raised cancels the process .

One more interesting thing is when i open the BPM the workflow and task by default are in logically deleted status.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Process reached cancel step in the BPM.

Check the condition mentioned in the cancel block and compare it with the payload.

If possible provide screenshot of the BPM. - design.

Regards,

Pranav

silentbull
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After further analysis, I found that we have a loop until condition in the main process which checks whether the counter is equal to NoofFileTransmission record in the payload.

What happens is this condition fails even if the file transmission is 1. Literally the counter is already been assigned as 1 at the start of the process even if the increment step is done at the last.

Is this because of some previous BPM instances or something to do with cache.  The live interface is working fine and we have not done any changes. 

I checked the payload field which has '1' in the NoOfFileTransmission field.  Please let me know what to do.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Click on the step where varaiable is assigned, go to container tab and check the value of the variable NoofFile. You can know the value used in the process.

If same BPM instance is in process, cancel the process with tcode SWWL and start a new instance.

Regards,

Pranav