cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Warehouse Orders in Pick Pack & Pass scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am executing Pick Pack & Pass scenario as given in EWM-120. When I attempt to create WTs from ODO, I am able to create 3 WTs and only one WO whereas as per given settings, system is expected to create 4 WOs and 3 WTs.

Simulating WO creation with given PPHL WOCR, I see the following messages:

Rule PPHL cannot be used, since activity area cannot be divided

1. Messageno. /SCWM/WHO064

Diagnosis

For the current warehouse order creation rule PPHL, you want the system to create warehouse orders of category Pick, pack, and pass.

However, because no “activity areas for dividing in Customizing” (link to click) are assigned to activity area, this rule cannot be used.

Note: The customizing link given in message takes me to the path where I have done correct config as per given config set up.

Is there anything that I am missing, I have verified twice, config was done as given in 120.

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Do you have the two activities area joined? without this config PPP will not work.

Thanks,

Faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faical,

Thanks for your reply. Activity areas PP01, PP02 and PP03 are joined to High level Activity Area PPHL.

We did lot of R&D, but so far no break-through.

Thanks

Mahesh

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manesh,

are your bins sorted?  if an AA is not found it could be that the bins are not sorted for that activity area and activity.  Activity should be PICK in your case.

Thanks,

faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faical,

Bins are sorted with PICK.

Thanks

Mahesh.

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you expand the node with error:  Activity Area does not exist?  this might give us a clue.  One more thing is do you have the correct Start and End bins assigned to your AA?

Thanks,

Faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faical,

Message "Activity Areas does not exist" does not have any long text, it is self explanatory message. But message "Rule PPHL cannot be used..." has long text and which shows a link to cutomizing where I have maintained settings as below:

Under Warehouse Order --> Join Activity Areas Together

and PPHL is set with "Joined" indicator when PPHL activity area is defined.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

I am facing similar problem. Header WO is not getting created. Was the problem being faced by you was resolved? If so, can you please recall and guide me on this...

Thanks

Anand Digambar

+9689897294

0 Kudos

Hi!

Check Activity Area for your source st.bins.

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex,

Regrets for delay, I will give it a shot today and revert

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

with your screen shot system is taking POSC wocr for only one activity area.

check wocr + activity area customization.

and same activity area for storage type cust.

regards

Suraj