cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling field to select it in SNP planning map as selection condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in APO cutsomizing you can maintain freely-definable attributes. We did so and added the field "merchandise category".

Now this field is available as object when you go to SNP planning book (transaction /SAPAPO/SDP94) and open the selection window for object selection.

See also the following screenshot

Now to my question:

Is there a possibility to use the standard field "merchandise category" (here it ist filled) in the SNP planning book as "selection condition"? Is it taken into account then?

It is possible to use it (as shown above) via "additional data". (see screenshot below)

But how is it possible to fill this field via stanard? Do I need ab BAdI for that?

CIF does not fill this field automatically, or?

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Eva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

To populate additional field automatically in APO via CIF, you can use the outbound userexit (CIFMAT01) in ECC or inbound userexit (EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001) on the APO side.

If the "merchandise category" field is available in ECC in master data fields or in some other table, then you can implement the outbound userexit in ECC (CIFMAT01) and populate the additional attributes in the product master .

SAP note "1534157 - Transfer of material master data from R/3 to APO : Extend CIF structure via User Exit" details how this can be done.

Regards,

Mitesh

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eva,

Already you have the input given by experts. I am just adding a few additional details-

You need to implement /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR BAdi and use the method INIT_OBJECT_LIST to add more fields in the selection criteria (to the shuffle)r than the ones available in standard. There is a ADD_FIELD_TO_SELECTOR method within INIT_OBJECT_LIST to add the new selection criteria. By default you will not see any F4 help against the newly added fields in selection criteria. You will require to write code to enable F4 list.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

cyrille_woicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wonder if you are answering the right question here. If I understood the question is not how to use this new field as a selection condition in SNP interactive planning but rather how to get the value in product location master data since this new field comes as an ATT field. That is not a question I can personnaly answer since this is not my area of expertise but a master data expert might be able to answer such kind of question which I think is related to a BAdI to implement in the CIF interface.

Cyrille.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eva,

Our SCM mentor had rightly mentioned above. BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR should be able to help you add the relevant characteristics to your CVC selection in the shuffler.

Also, please take a look at the SAP Note 377497 for more information on the BADI. It has set of instructions and guidelines for implementing the above mentioned BADI.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to use BAdI '/SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR' to use your customized selection condition.

The best regards,

Michel Bohn