cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Determination Issue:IF_DETERMINATION">CX_ID_PLSRV</SAP:Code> <SAP:P1>Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one issue in interface determination step with Error as

Error:

IF_DETERMINATION">CX_ID_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the inbound interface: Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface

Requirement is as given below:

One JDBC Comm.channel is picking up data from a database and at one call to the database it can fetch 3 types of data

and each of this 3 types of data will create 3 types of Idoc in ECC.The occurance of the source and target structure is unbounded i.e; depending on how many times each of the data has been fetched from the database multiple idocs of a specific type can gets created in ECC.I have one sender and one receiver only.

Design is as given below:

I have created 3 different mapping for the 3 types of Idoc,3 different Operation Mapping.In the Interface Determination I am using this 3 Operation Mapping.

Issue is when I am testing it,it is throwing the following error:

IF_DETERMINATION">CX_ID_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the inbound interface: Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface

Thanks and Regards
Atanu Mazumdar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Atanu,

Kindly follow this link to solve the interface determination issue.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/11/27/interface-determination-error-a-t...

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quite a few possible solutions are mentioned in this thread:

Also have a look at this blog:

Regards,

Greg

0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks for the reply.I tried with both the option but still facing the same error.

Thanks and Regards

Atanu Mazumdar