Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN Login failure

md_fasi
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SCN Support team,

I apologies, I am not sure whether this platform is correct to raise my user id login issues.

I am working as SAP Consultant, I have my user id in SCN which I have opened in the year 2011 with my company email id.

Later my Company has changed the domain(earlier it was opened with partnership with GOOGLE for domain) and later it was shifted to godady(domain)

Since the domain has changed I updated the changes of email Id in SCN and I was working fine

Again after few months Due to issues in email performance .My company has changed email domain from godady to Microsoft webmail.

Hence I have updated my email id and when I tried to log in my old company's email id.The company has closed the old email account.

Hence I could not get the password link to access the old account when I approached the company,The company has ended the contract with old email account.

So, I am unable to understand, How can I  use my old account and How can I update my current email  id.

In fact I tried to click on forget password. but there is no use. Since it will send the password  to old  email which I don't have(which has been closed).

Please suggest me, How to overcome this problem (in order to contact I have opened this account which I am sending)

I will send detail information about old activities which I have done through my old SCN account(like what was my first email id,next email id,Last email id details). Once I get correct platform where I have to send or whom to address this issue.

Again I apologies,If this is not a correct platform

Regards,

Fasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I read your history.

Big problem.

I suggest drop a mail to sapnetwork@sap.com

Which will contains some information of your old id.

Hope SCN team will help you..