cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the below invoice scenario in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,Could you please answer my below query:

My Client want to give his product (Example:X-ray machine) to the customer and get the rent 5000 USD for monthly  and  will get the 10% on the usage of the machine.. How I will configure and Bill to the customer this in SAP.

Regards,

Bapujee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check the perodic billing functionality in SAP? Please Google it and see it is SAP's delivered solution for this kind of sales transactions.

What do you mean by 10% on the usage of machine? I didnt get this statement.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

For the  1st scenario,monthly rent  of 5000USD for the  product (Example:X-ray machine) can be achived it by Periodic Billing Plan.

But the difficulty is in 2nd scenario, to charge 10% on the usage of the machine to the customer.

Example, If they usage is 1000 then client will charge customer 5000+10% of 1000 =5100 USD.

Please suggest me how to put this in SAP.

Regards,

Bapujee

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Example, If they usage is 1000 then client will charge customer 5000+10% of 1000 =5100 USD

What is this 1000? Which unit of measure you are using for this and if I am not wrong is it 1000 Xrays? If client has taken 1000 xrays out of that machine then you want to charge them 10% extra. Right?? And what would be the limit of this 1000 Xrays? In one single order or you want to allow partial as well?? Please put some light so that I may think about it and suggest you some solution for this.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not 1000 Xrays, this the cost of use in a month in USD. If they use this machine for 1000 USD(taken xrays for the cost of 1000 USD) for a month then they have to pay additional 10% of the usage apart of the monthly rent 5000 USD.

Regards,

Bapujee