Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Link for 'Create Expense Report' in Home Page

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am in a need to create a help link for "Create Expense Report" in my client's Home Page. How can I go ahead?

I know that the link can be easily created through Launchpad, if we are in ESS. But I don't know how/where should I create a link from client's home page.

Please give some ideas.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramakrishnan M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the following table views

V_T706ESS1

V_T706ESS2

V_T706WWW

Let me know still you need assist.

Regards,

Narayana

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your reply. But still I can't get you:(

Regards,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Means? Your not able to place the link in your portal. It will be better if you provide the screenshot for where you want the link in portal.

Reply ASAP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

If you want to display the link in the SAP portal homepage then you can follow the ESS setup in SPRO else to display it as a link in the Client's homepage, you can goto SE80. Open the Webdynpro application for "Expense Report" -> Right click on it to Test run the application. The application will open in a URL which you can use in intranet to open the application directly.

please let me know if you need more details.

Regards,

Indu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

You want to display the link in the Home page in the sense do you want the service to be displayed in the ESS Homepage as quick link.

Please find the screen shot for for providing it as quick link through launchpad.

But in case you have told as clients home page please elaborate on that or else share the screen shot. Also if any of the application in ESS for E.g Create Travel request application is  to be displayed in the home page in portal then under the home role in Portal content directory add the particular iview to the role and the same will be displayed.

Hope the above informations is helpful for you.

Regards,

Mithun K

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkat and Mithun for your valuable info. I'll get you back soon after checking it up.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramakrishnan M