Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM portal integration with SAP PI

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to get the PO from SRM portal and send to the vendor through web service.

I have to send the same XML to the vendor without doing any changes.

For this im planing to use proxy----> PI ----> SOAP [Asynchronous scenario]

In PI i have imported the SRM standard content which have the standard message type " PurchaseOrderRequest "

and service interface "PurchaseOrderRequest_Out" for purchase orders.

For this service interface there is a standard proxy class " CO_BBPX1_PO_REQUEST_OUT"

when i'm testing this proxy i got below error

Is my approach is correct? i have seen in few blogs that to get the PO in XML from the SRM portal we have to use HTTP adapter?

Can't we do with the proxy?

Please let me know the configurations that needs to be done at both SRM Portal and PI side to get the data.

Thanks in advance for your help..

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naidoo_trevor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

You should really download the SRM implementation / integration guide from SAP Service Marketplace before attempting this, it guides you through the process and the use of the PI standard content that helps with rapid deployment of this integration.

Depending on your PI/O version, you have different options for Proxy communication you would use the XI Adapter (with an http destination) with older versions or a Soap Adapter (using XI 3.0 protocol) for this communication.

The error message you see is because of the content (i.e. values in the XML) of your request message, you can't just test it with default generated values (e.g. "Token*"). And also the values you have used must match the format required by the Service, e.g TimeZoneDifferenceValue format must match what is required (check this in transaction Sproxy Internal view tab of the Service) - otherwise debug the proxy to get the exact issue with your data.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Did you check if the request of the Outbound Proxy reaches PO? If yes, what are the log entries?

Furthermore: Is the format of your test file correct?

BR

Harald