cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update ABAP FM in MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings experts!

I am not very expirienced in SAP MII. While interacting with ABAP function modules I've faced the following issue.

Our ABAP development team has created the functional module to proceed MII data in SAP ERP. Via "SAP JRA Start Session" Action Block I've created connection to SAP form MII Workbench. Then I've used "SAP JRA Function" Action Block to call the FM I need. The connection works fine and we have made test FM call.

During test ABAP developers figured out some issues in FM. After that the FM was updated (the input or "Request" structure was extended). But when I am trying to reconnect to this FM from MII I see it's previous version (no new inputs).

Earlier MII Admin restarted the server. After that all updates in FM were seen in MII Workbench. But restart MII server to update FM is not a good idea, but we still have no another solution.

So is it possible o update ABAP FMs in MII Workbench in another way?

Thanks in advance, any reply will be greatly apreciatted!

Best Regards,

Vitaliy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution of this problem is described in the following note:

Note 1479970 - Changes in RFC modules are not reflected in Java Server

Hope, this would help the next one, who will face this issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitaliy,

You need to clear the JCo proxy of your server to see the updated FM in MII.

URL to clear the JCo proxy is

http://<IP>:<PORT>/XMII/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset

You should get a success message after running this URL as

Best Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

According to your advice I've launched the link you proposed. And I've received a success message. It was the same as you've posted.

I've cleared Java Cache and restarted Workbench, but seems it doesn't help. Maybe it is because we are using JRA instead of JCo?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Vitaliy