cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All WM Gurus,

Is it possible that the delivery can be PGId without the TO being confirmed. There was an issue with the user where SAP
allowed them to PGI the delivery while leaving the below TO items open.

I m wondering how???

I wanna replicate the same but in vain,,,

any suggestions

Thanks in advance

Sujatha Iyer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I noe this kind of  behaviour is impossible and the user  reported the dame that the system allowed to PGI with an  open TO. And it didnot evn allow them to confirm or  cancel  the TO.

I cannot reveal as it is client data.

But the issue was solved using the  SAP note 0001625398-

1625398 - Error VL602 is issued in transaction LT12 / LT15

Mayb if u guys have a look , at this u cn help me out replicating.

Thanks in advance.

Sujatha Iyer

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP says in this note "if this has somehow happened " , I bet they had access to the system to analyze the situation before this KBA was created. If they would know the root cause they had posted it and even created a note to close this hole.

So without knowing anything about your system, your process, the user exits , the delivery in detail, any answer can only be a wild guess.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please attach the document flow screen shot.In std process it is not possible.Can you tell me what is delivery status ?.

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sujatha,

Could you please check the material document in MKPF table and let us know which tCode has been used here?

Also, whether GI document has been updated in VBFA table (document flow)?

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha

As per SAP standard it is not possible.May i request you to goto the delivery --environment option --click on the change button and see the steps occurs. Might be helpful to understand the flow.

Also if possible share the detail with us. Would like to know how this has happened

Cheers

Manish

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge it is not possible.

Claudio