Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFS Channel error : Source directory does not exists

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a file -  file scenario in which file is placed in ECC Application server which will picked up by PI and send to third party FTP Server. I am getting the channel failure for sender side saying source directory doesn't exists. But when I checked that directory in ECC AL11, the paths is exist.

Not sure why I am getting that channel error even though the path exists in ECC.

Gurus need your help. Many thanks.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check your ECC apllication server is maped to PI server or on same network do your PI channel can acces that folder?

Regards

gAGan

former_member309357
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Gagan, we have created the path only in ECC under that particular ECC Business System. No such path created in PI Server. Please provide your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Ravi

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

What is your  OS UNIX or WINDOWS,

if UNIX as basis team to to mount that folder to PI sever on OS level then you can use this in direct CC.

or if it Windows then check whether it is accessible from your PI server ex

my ecc server address is 193.XXX.XXX.34 and foder is on share is "sharefolder"

then log on to PI server or ask basis ppl to check whter they can acces this folder from PI server or not like :193.XXX.XXX.34\\sharefolder

Regards

Gagan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bhavani_Baisani
Participant
0 Kudos

check with basis team to create a folder and then mount with the PI system in OS level.

ask OS related team maintain a script and schedule the script related the time to pick the file and change the ownership.

whenever file will placed in folder then script wil run in background and PI will pick the file,whenever mount is available for both systems.so check with basisteam and OS team to maintain the above details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

When Your Using NFS Adapter for reading file From ECC . Need to check the Following Points.

1. Ask Your Basis People Whether the NFS Mount is Maintained Between ECC and PI System.

2. Also Need to Check whether the folder in AL11 Has 666 Permission.

Regard's

Preethi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check the following discussions:

BR

Harald