cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode for Internal Tables in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I display Barcode for internal table data in the Adobe Form layout?

My form will trigger from MIGO and the standard Driver program SAPM07DR will be used. I am using the FM 'GET_SERNOS_OF_DOCUMENT' in the Form Interface to get the Serial Numbers for the GR line item into an internal table. I need to display each Serial Number value as well as the corresponding Barcode in the Form.

Example:

SR1     <Barcode 1>

SR2     <Barcode 2>

SR3     <Barcode 3>

For individual field values, I know how to go about it. But I am not able to bind the Barcode field to TABLE->DATA.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Swagata.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swagata,

Just drag and drop the require barcode format into the table column for which you need the  barcode and bind the value to it in the layout.

Regards,

KK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KK,

Thank you for the response. It is working.

Regards,

Swagata.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dubbaka
Participant
0 Kudos

I have same requirement, however Bar code needs to be displayed only for first record in Item records.

Example Sales Order Posnr

100010 10 Bar code needs to be Displayed

100010 20

100010 30

100011 10 Bar code needs to be Displayed

100011 20

Any sugeestions for above requirement ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KK,

I have the same issue. i followed the procedure as u said above. But my issue is, in my internal have 10 lines items and for all line items are coming correctly. While scanning the bar code its not reading the values. As per our understanding issue with borders of the internal table. Can please help on this.

Thanks,

Suresh.

former_member183069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Try to alighn the barcode to center.

increase the spaces between the border lines of the table and barcode and try.

also check the bar-code reader format and your barcode type

To ensure the problem is because of border please print the same barcode in free space area and try to read it. If it's readable then we can ensure the reason.

Regards,

KK