Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD application opens a new blank tab

UmaArjunan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

WD Experts,

I have developed one Webdynpro ABAP Application and it worked fine in Internet Explorer Version 10.0 .

After the update to IE version 11.0, when the application is run , i.e After selecting the button for uploading a flat file , it just opens a new blank tab and nothing happens further.

Please suggest what is the patch / OSS notes need to apply to overcome this issue. ..

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

There is an oss regarding issue in IE 10:

SAP Note: 1946859 - FileUpload control not visible using IE10 .... Released for customer on 04.12.2013

Symptom

The FileUpload control is initial not visible only when hovering over it using the mouse. Background is a browser issue coming up with IE10. The issue is reported to Microsoft but not yet fixed.

Microsoft case number is: 113112510974639

Please try work around as per below document

Browser compatibility issue in WDA

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Message was edited by: Ramakrishnappa Gangappa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Uma,

Thanks for your reply. This Issue is resolved by applying OSS notes for Unified Rendering as in the below link. I just wanted to share the solution. Actually we applied the note 2008520 which inturn has several notes.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/Unified+Rendering+Notes+-+Which+one+to+apply

rameshkumar_ramasamy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

I'm facing the same issue in ie11. It would be really helpful if you could share the solution?

Thanks

Raj

UmaArjunan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check the link suggested by .

IE 11 is still having some issue. So i have reverted back to IE 10 . I couldn't resolve the issue in IE 11.

Try downloading latest version of Mozilla fire box. It is also working fine for me.

Regards,

Uma